DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an anti-tamper protocol that ensures your emails remain secure in transit. DKIM uses digital signatures to check that the email was sent by a specific domain.
To simplify the DKIM setup, Keap creates the keys on your behalf. You, then, only need to create a CNAME record in your DNS.
Now follow these steps to set up DKIM :
- Login to Infusionsoft as an admin and navigate to ‘Marketing’ > ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Email Authentication’.
- Click on ‘Add a Domain’ and select the domain you want to authenticate.
- Create a new CNAME record using the name and value shown in the image below.
- Copy the name and value in your DNS management console. Once you have done that, return to the Infusionsoft window and click on ‘Verify’.
You have successfully set up DKIM on your Infusionsoft account.
Verify the validity your DKIM record using EmailAuth’s free DKIM validator tool.