DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an anti-tamper protocol that ensures your email remains secure in transit. DKIM uses digital signatures to check that the email was sent by a specific domain.
Go to www.networksolutions.com to verify your domain for DKIM setup.
After you have verified your domains, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below to set up DKIM for your domain:
- Log in to your Netsol account and navigate to ‘Manage Account’.
- Select your domain.
- Locate ‘Edit DNS’ > ‘Manage Domain Names’ > ‘Manage Advanced DNS records’.
- Go to ‘Edit CNAME records’.
- In the Add CNAME records section, add your generated DKIM record.
- Enter the designated values and click on ‘Save’.
The changes will take 24-48 hours to reflect. Check your DKIM records using EmailAuth’s free DKIM validator tool.