DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an anti-tamper protocol that keeps your emails secure in transit. DKIM protocol uses digital signatures to verify the original sender of an email.
Shopify requires you to add and verify your domain before you can set up DKIM on it.
After you have verified your domain on Shopify, follow these steps to set up DKIM :
- Log in to your Shopify account as an administrator and go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘General’, and under the Store details section, click on ‘Manage’.
- On the Sender email page, click on ‘Authenticate’.
- On the new page, you will find four CNAME records and instructions on how to publish them.
- Visit your DNS management console and publish the stored CNAME records.
- Click on ‘Save’ and wait for 24-48 hours for the changes to take effect.
Check your DKIM records using our free DKIM validator tool.