DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an anti-tamper protocol that maintains email security using digital signatures to check that the email was sent by a specific domain.
If your DKIM is not configured automatically, use these simple steps to enable DKIM signing on Yandex :
- Login to your Yandex account as an administrator.
- Under Mails for Business, find ‘Domains’ and click on it.
- Click on ‘Add a DKIM signature’ to your domain. Make sure your domain is verified on Yandex.
- A key will be generated. Copy the generated key for your domain.
- Now log in to your DNS management console and paste the key in the DNS records section using the following syntax :
Host- mail._domainkey or mail._domainkey.yourdomain.tld
Value- The key copied from Yandex. (v=DKIM1; k=rsa; t=s; p=MIGfMA0GCSEBtaCOteH4EBqJlKpe…) TTL- 21600
- Click on ‘Save’. The changes should take effect after 24-48 hours.
Check your DKIM records using our free DKIM validator tool.