The Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email authentication system that detects forged sender addresses while the email is being delivered. SPF, on the other hand, is confined to detecting a forged sender claim in the email’s envelope, which is used when it bounces.
Enable SPF on Infusionsoft using the following steps:
- Log in to your domain registrar’s DNS console and go to Tools>DNS Template.
- Add a new DNS TXT record for SPF.
- The SPF TXT record for Infusionsoft has the following syntax:
yourdomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:infusionmail.com -all
- Publish this in your DNS for your desired domain.
- However, if you have an existing SPF record, you will have to modify it as follows :
Before modification: v=spf1 include:spf.zoho.com -all
After modification: v=spf1 include:spf.zoho.com include:infusionmail.com -all
Save the changes and wait for 24-48 hours for them to take effect. Check the validity of your SPF record using our free SPF lookup tool.