The Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email authentication system that detects forged sender addresses while the email is being delivered. SPF, on the other hand, is confined to detecting a forged sender claim in the email’s envelope, which is used when it bounces.
To configure SPF for Vuture, follow these steps:
- Log in to your DNS management console.
- Go to DNS template.
- You will need to add or modify the SPF record as required.
- If you don’t have an existing SPF record, one of the following records will need to be added to your DNS as per your region:
You can also use the following instead of the above ones: include:spf.vx-email.com
- If you have an existing SPF record, you will need to include Vuture as follows:
v=spf1 include:spf.zoho.com include:spf.vx-email.com -all (Zoho is the domain)
- Publish the records and click on Save.
- Wait for 24-48 hours for the changes to take effect, and after that, check your records using our free SPF lookup tool.