The Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email authentication system that detects forged sender addresses while the email is being delivered. SPF, on the other hand, is confined to detecting a forged sender claim in the email’s envelope, which is used when it bounces.
SPF set up on Forcepoint requires you to follow the next steps exactly as mentioned :
- Login to your DNS management console and select My account.
- Go to Domains and select Manage DNS for your domain.
- Go to records and click on Add.
- Add your SPF record as follows:
Value: v=spf1 include:mailcontrol.com ~all
- Choose an SPF failure module that suits you and click on Save.
Now check your newly created record using our free SPF validator tool.