The Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email authentication system that detects forged sender addresses while the email is being delivered. SPF, on the other hand, is confined to detecting a forged sender claim in the email’s envelope, which is used when it bounces.
Follow these simple steps to configure SPF on your Zendesk account :
First and foremost, you will need to create a new SPF record for your domain if you don’t have one.
- Use any free SPF record generator to generate a new SPF record for Zendesk.
It will look something like this :
v=spf1 include:mail.zendesk.com -all
- If you have a pre-existing SPF record in your DNS console, you simply need to modify it, including Zendesk, as follows :
v=spf1 include:_spf.zoho.com include:mail.zendesk.com -all
Publishing the new SPF records
- Login to your DNS management console.
- Go to the domain of your liking.
- Choose your resource type as TXT and hostname as _spf.
- Paste the value of your generated record.
- Save changes.
Use our free SPF validator tool to check and verify your new SPF records.