- Log in to your cPanel account and navigate to the dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Domains section > DNS Zone Editor’. Click on the ‘Manage’ button for your desired domain.
- In the form that appears, enter the following details and click on the ‘+Add Record’ button:
- In the ‘Host’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’.
- In the ‘TXT Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.