- Create a TXT record.
- If you have already generated a DMARC record, verify it with EmailAuth’s DMARC validator.
- If you need to generate a DMARC record, use EmailAuth’s free DMARC Record Wizard.
- Log in to your ‘DYN’ management console and navigate to the ‘DNS Records’ section.
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details and click on the ‘Add’ button:
- Specify the ‘TTL’ value. The recommended value is 1 hour.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’.
- In the ‘Data’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.