- Log in to your Name.com account and click on the ‘MY DOMAINS’ button.
- Select the domain name you wish to create a TXT record for and click on ‘Manage DNS Records’.
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details and click on the ‘Add Record’ button:
- In the ‘Host’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’.
- In the ‘Answer’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.