- Create a DMARC TXT Record.
- If you have already generated a DMARC record, verify it with EmailAuth’s DMARC validator.
- If you need to generate a DMARC record, use EmailAuth’s free DMARC Record Wizard.
- Log in to your ‘DNS Made Easy’ control panel, locate ‘Managed DNS’ and select your desired domain.
- In the section for publishing TXT records, click on the ‘+’ icon, enter the following details and click the ‘Add’ button:
- In the ‘Name’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- In the ‘Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
- In the ‘TTL’ field, enter ‘1800’.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.