- Log in to your Namecheap account and navigate to ‘Dashboard > Domain List > Manage’.
- Go to the ‘Advanced DNS’ tab and at the bottom of the list and click on ‘Add New Record’.
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details and click on the ‘SAVE ALL CHANGES’ link:
- In the ‘Host’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’.
- In the ‘Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.