- Sign in to your Siteground account. Navigate to ‘Site Tools > Domain > DNS Zone Editor’.
- From the ‘Create New Record’ choose ‘TXT’.
- In the subsequent form, fill in the following information and click on ‘Create’ to create the new record.:
- In the ‘Name’ field, enter ‘_dmarc’.
- In the ‘Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.