- Log in to your ‘Wix’ account and navigate to the ‘Domains’ page.
- Click on the ‘Show More’ icon () next to the domain you want to add a record to and click on ‘Manage DNS Records’.
- Click ‘+ Add Record’ in the ‘TXT (Text)’ section.
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details and click on the ‘Save’ button:
- In the ‘Host Name’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- In the ‘Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.