- Log in to your HostGator account and open your ‘cPanel’.
- Navigate to the ‘Domains’ section and click on ‘Advanced DNS Zone Editor > Add Record’.
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details and click the ‘Add Record’ button:
- In the ‘Name’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’.
- In the ‘TXT Data’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using our DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.