- Create your DMARC record.
- If you have already generated a DMARC record, verify it with EmailAuth’s DMARC validator.
- If you need to generate a DMARC record, use EmailAuth’s free DMARC Record Wizard.
- Log in to your ‘DirectAdmin’ account, navigate to the ‘Domains’ section, and click on ‘DNS management’.
- In the ‘DNS Editor’, click on the ‘Add’ button and enter the following details before clicking on the ‘Save’ button:
- In the ‘Name’ field enter ‘_dmarc’.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down, select ‘TXT’.
- In the ‘Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.