- Log in to your Zoho mail account as an admin or super admin. From the left pane, navigate to the ‘Domains’ page.
- Click on the desired domain. If you want to add a new domain, you can do so by clicking on the ‘+ Add’ button at the top.
- On the DNS page, enter the following details and ‘Save’ your record:
- In the ‘TXT Name’ field, type ‘_dmarc’.
- In the ‘TXT Value’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.