- Sign in to your GoDaddy account. Navigate to the ‘My Products’ tab and locate the domain you wish to add the DMARC record to. Click on the ‘DNS’ button next to it.
- In the ‘DNS Management’ window, click on the ‘add’ button in the ‘records’ section.
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details before clicking ‘Save’:
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’
- In the ‘Host’ field, enter ‘_dmarc’
- In the ‘Value TXT’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have now successfully added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using EmailAuth’s DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.