- Log in to your Bluehost account. Navigate to your Dashboard and locate the domain you wish to add the DMARC record to. Click on the ‘Manage’ button.
- Go to the ‘DNS’ tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the ‘TXT(Text)’ section, and click on the ‘Add Record’ button.
- From the ‘Type’ drop-down list, select ‘TXT’
- In the ‘Host’ field, enter ‘_dmarc’
- In the subsequent form, enter the following details before clicking the ‘Add Record’ button:
- In the ‘Value TXT’ field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using EmailAuth’s DMARC Generator.
You have added the record!
Check the published DMARC record using our DMARC validator. It may take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours for the record to reflect in your DNS.